2016年4月21日木曜日

I always overeat like a dog

Polite Expressions
I'd like to know…
I'd like to know how much it costs a month.  a, anは日常会話的
I'd like to know how much it costs per month.  perは商業的要素がある
>>>It costs 10 dollars per lesson.


Could you tell me if…
Could you tell me if you accept credit cards?




What would you like to know?


focus on "OVEREAT"
Dogs sometimes overeat but cats don't.
I always overeat like a dog. Especially "buffet parties" and "all-you-can-eat restaurants".
A friend of mine, when we were young, threw up after the meal. It was a memorable day.
I like watching TV program of "Eating Contest" such as a hotdogs contest. Ridiculous!



focus on "PETS"
In your next life, Which do you choose between a dog and a cat?
I think cats aren't (as) friendly as dogs. Also cats don't eat (as) much as dogs either.

related words
"sea"
seashore 海岸に沿った陸地 " a rocky seashore"岩場の海岸
seaside 海岸に沿った土地 "a seaside resort hotel"
beach 浜辺 "on the beach" "a private beach" "a beach house"海の家
bay 湾・入り江 "Tokyo Bay" "a hidden bay"
coast 沿岸地方 "the east coast"
embankment 堤防 "build the sea embankment" 海岸堤防

"music"
music score 楽譜 "Can you read a music score?" "Can you write a music score?"
music sheet(s) 白紙の五線譜
sheet music 楽譜本
music scale(s) 音階
key 音の調子(高低)
perfect pitch / absolute pitch 絶対音感 "Do you have perfect pitch?"


 



0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿