2018年11月16日金曜日

may/might want to consider/think about

Giving advice
You might want to think about wearing a more conservative color.
What advice would you give to someone who couldn't manage their money?
So, I've gotten a part-time job just like you recommended, but I still can't seem to make ends meet.
  Is that a new bag?
Yeah. It's nice, isn't it? It's Christine Labeouf.
  Listen, If you're serious about managing your own finances, you might want to consider buying cheaper things. Is that a new smartphone, too?


You may want to think about getting some exercise.
You might want to consider sleeping more.




like you saidは提案や指示通りにした、と言いたい時に使う(カジュアル)
I got my hair cut like you said, but I'm still failing all the interviews.


as you adviced/recommended(フォーマル)
I asked them to lower the price as you adviced, but they refused.




I'm always late for work. I got new alarm clock like you said.
 You may want to think about setting it earlier.
I fought with my brother. I empathized with him as you recommend.
  You might want to consider aviding him.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿