2018年11月15日木曜日

should

What's the matter, Annie? You look worried.
  I am. I'm getting very fat.
Oh, but you're not.
  Oh, but I am. I just bought some new jeans, and I can't get them on. They're too tight. I have to lose weight.
Well, maybe you should go on a diet.
  I know, but what kind of diet?
You should eat lots of salad and fruit.
  But I don't like salad. I prefer meat.
Well, you can eat meat, but you shouldn't eat much. You shouldn't eat bread or potatoes either.
  What about alcohol? Can I drink wine?
Oh, no! You should never drink alcohol on a diet.


What's the matter, Dario? You don't look happy.
  I'm not. I'm worried about my English.
What's the problem?
  I'm not practicing enough.
Why not?
  Well, it's hard to meet Americans.
You should go out more.
  Where should I go?
Maybe you should join a club or an exercise class.
  But Americans never speak to me.
Well, you should speak first.
  What can I talk about?
The weather! Americans are always interested in the weather!


Hello, Stanley. You look tired today.
  Yes, I'm working too hard.
You should take a few days off.
  I know I should, but we're just too busy. I'm working twelve hours a day.
Twelve hours a day! You are going to kill yourself!
  What eles can I do?
Maybe you should quit.
  I can't. I need the money.





0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿