2022年3月2日水曜日

Not too bad, can't complain, but I've been through a lot lately.
(The first) At my job(At work), my workforce got rear-ended while driving.
He got bruises on his neck and back. Two weeks recovery he needs.(He recovers in 2 weeks) No one can take his place. We can't work as we want to. He will be compensated for losses from the car insurance company however our company won't be. I can't take this anymore.(Give me a break.)

compensate ンペンセイト v)相殺する、賠償する

(The second)(personally) On top of that, my mother collapsed with heart disease. I called an ambulance but it was taking a long time to come. It seemed busy due to the omicron outbreak. The ambulance crew looked reliable to me doing first aid quickly and efficiently. (I can count on) She was directly taken to the ER(EICU). Her body temperature dropped dangerously low. So I was ready to accept her death.(I made up my mind to accept her death.) But she miraculously survived and is now recovering in the general ward.

efficientlyフィシャントリー adv)効率的に
reliableイアブル  adj)頼りになる、信頼できる
ER: Emergency Room
EICU: Emergency Intensive Care Unit
intensive インンシヴ adj)集中的な、激しい
miraculouslyラ キュアスリー adj)奇跡的に




0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿