2016年12月7日水曜日

I had an interview with Yukichi. And he sure was worried about his future plans.
sure, adv確かに  副詞は一般的にbe動詞、助動詞の後。動詞の前にくる。。。
I was wondering if there was something we can do to help him.
I wonder if より  I was wonderingのほうが丁寧
What if we take him somewhere interesting. Maybe that would give him some ideas.
Like where? Let's see. He likes video games, robots. Oh, he is really getting into astromy.
astronomy「アスノミー」n,天文学
I know. I'll ask Dad if we can show him the research lab in Tukuba.
lab「ァブ」n,研究室 ask 人 if... 人に...かどうか聞く
That's a great idea, Doug. I think he'd love the chance to go. What do you think, Mr. Takagi?
Awesome! I can't think a better plan.
Who had an interview with Yukichi? Mr. Takagi.
What is Yukichi getting into?
He is really getting into astronomy.
I showed him a picture.
I showed a picture to him.
How do we improve our English? Show me the ropes?
the ropes n,コツ  rope「ロゥプ」n,ロープ


22 Nov 2016
We are supposed to meet him near the information desk.
Mmm. Let's look at the floor map.
Here is the information desk.
We have to go upstairs, make a left turn and go to the end of corridor.
Doug, over here.
Hi, dad.
Welcome to Jinnan aerospace.
Here is our control center.
Wow, so many people are working.
This way, everyone. I want to show you a cutting edge monitoring system.
Yukichi, push that green button.
Is that?
It's Jupiter. I see Saturn and its rings.
What are you studying Mr. Tagagi?
We are trying to figure out how to get to space craft to reach those planets.
Wow.
●supposed to...   be supposed to...   be supposed to be...   ...することになっている
●corridor「コーリドウア」n,廊下
●control center コントロールセンター、制御室
●cutting edge「テイング ッヂ」最前線,最先端の
●monitoring system 監視システム、モニタリングシステム
●Jupiter「ジュペタア」n,木星
●Saturn「ァタァン」n,土星
●space craft, space ship, space vehicle 宇宙船
Where do they suppose to meet with Alex?
Where are they supposed to meet with Alex?
Near the information desk.
Where do they go first after meeting Alex?
Control center.
Here is the information desk.
We have to go upstairs, make a left turn and go to the end of corridor.
make a left turn=turn left
Over here. ここです
Over there.
This way. こちらへ This way, please.
That way. あちらへ
Out there. 世の中の
Many people out there are still looking for a job.
in here.
There is a rest room in here. ここにトイレがあります
She was standing over there. 彼女が向こうにたっています
out here.
It's cold out here. 外は冷えます
up there.
We live up there in the mountains. あの山の中に住んでいます













0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿