2022年1月26日水曜日

I came all the way here by running.

I might as well try to give you guys my background/short stories.

(せっかくなので I might as well +Verb) 

As you can see (It’s clear from...)my active wear.

One of my things is doing sports/regular exercise such as running and swimming.

Also parenting Three young children is the toughest challenges in my life.

But I enjoy being a dad.

But the reality is that I live with my mother for caring.

I feel isolated

separated from family


Things don’t turn outうまくいかない





One of my kids is going to graduate 

So, Iwas going to abroad (supposed to  チケットまで購入していたような場合)



Also enjoy being a dad of three young children. 


 But the reality is that I live with my mother for caring.


I live on the west edge of Yokohama called Totuka.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿