2019年11月4日月曜日

My Job

physical labor フィジカル adj)肉体の イバァ- n)労働

《BEGINNING》
I'm in construction.
I'm in a construction-related works that is really tiring.
tire イア v)疲れさせる
I work for a house builder company at site.

《DUSTY》
It's really dusty and stressed out.
There is dust floating in the air, like wood chips, cement things like that.
 cement n)セメント セント

《OUTSOURCE/SUBCONTRACT》
 outsource v)外部委託する アウトソース outsourcing n)外部委託
 subcontract n)下請負 v)下請に出す、下請の仕事をする  サブントラクト、サブコントクト
 suppress v)抑えつける  サプ
 ※the work 不可算名詞⇒単数扱い
 ※trouble 不可算名詞が多用
We use subcontracting services for construction works.
Most of the work has been subcontracted out to a local builder.
Most of them are easy to control, but occasionally, I can't handle them.
I have to suppress my feelings in order to finish our work without any problems/trouble.
So, that's why I got more gray hairs.

《STRESSED OUT/HIGH-PRESSURE》
I'm stressed about work.
I'm really stressed out.  単にstressedよりもstressed outのほうが強い
This is a really high-pressure job.

This is a kind of high-pressure job.
















I work for a house builder company.
It's been over 20 years.
Doing the same things day by day is less brain activity, I guess.
So, I need to do something new. 
But anyway, I'm in charge of construction work at sites.
It's really dusty. Wood chips, cement, concrete things like that.





I also work as a part-time teacher at a school of architecture.



We are a relatively small operation.


My job is a contractor building a house...............I'm a homemaker too.
My job is a contractor building a house...............I'm a homemaker as well as a contractor.
My job is a contractor building a house...............I'm homemaker. And a contractor as well.
I mean I'm not a full-time homemaker. But I do the dishes, feed the baby kids, wash the clothes, clean the house, give the baby a bath, brush up on children teeth. walk the dog...go to the supermarket, pick children up at nursery school ( at a home caring of schoolchildren after school hours)


do repair work on someone's house

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿