2019年11月5日火曜日

Staying healthy

Hi, there!
My name is Kazu.
I'm into running and swimming over the past few years.
I participate in marathon races and triathlon.
So, I feel more healthier.
I make sure to eat
so, That is  I'm getting older.







It was a relaxing day, very chill. リラックスできた日だった、結構のんびり。
 chill adj)落ち着いている のんびりする
I helped my daughter practice riding her bike.

Hi there! My name is Kazu. I enjoy studying English.
Over the past few years I feel healthier.
I started running and swimming hard.
Both are strenuous and tiring, but I like it.
Recently I make sure to eat a healthy meal in order to maintain a fit body.
That's a bit for myself.
It's a pleasure to meet you all.
Thank you to your attention.



I like sports,  especially running and swimming.
but It's fun.
Exercising helps me to relieve/reduce stress, stay healthy.
Recently,  I make sure to eat a healthy meal in order to maintain a fit body.

That's a bit about myself.
It's a pleasure to meet you all.
Thank you for your attention.

I'm running hard.
And I started swimming two years ago.
I've been told/advised that practice makes perfect.




I swim to stay in shape. 体調を維持するために泳いでいる

I really want to try new things like yoga.
Yoga gains popularity among middle-aged people.


make sure to~  必ず~する

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿