2019年9月8日日曜日

26th-30th Aug 2019

26th WATCH

Watch my stuff while I go for a swim. 泳いでいる間、私の荷物見ていて。
Watch your step. 言動に気をつけて。足元に気をつけて。
Could you explain the difference these two? 二つの違いを説明してもらえますか。

27th SEE/LOOK

That was a cool ropeway ride, and here we are on the summit of Mount Hakodate!
Where do we see the million-dollar night view of Hakodate City?
It's supposed to be over there. I can't see anything in this fog.
But I was looking forward to taking a selfie with my new camera!
Wait a minute. The fog is lifting(clearing). You can see some of the city lights down there. Quick! Let's take a picture!
Have you taken a selfie with your textbook?
I can see much better with there new lenses.
Are you seeing anyone at the moment? いま誰かと付き合ってる?
Have you seen Pam and Brian's new baby yet?
I'll get to see my old friends at the wedding.
I think you should see a doctor about that cough.
I think you should see a doctor about your sick joke.

look forward to -ing
be used to -ing ~することに慣れている
What do you say to -ing? ~することはどうですか?
When it comes to -ing? ~することとなれば
with a view to -ing ~する目的で



0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿