2019年9月12日木曜日

I'm dreading...

TOM, He's a runner too.

(会話)
What is working at (Tokyo) Disneyland like?
What is life in Japan like these days?
Forgive me, I can't remember your name.
What do you like about cats? Sorry, I'm a dog person.
Stray cats, Homeless cats pee and poop in our garden.
(話す)
I'm working for a house builder company.
So, in the last Typhoon, there is a lot of demand.
Oh, it's secret.
I love mountaineering.

Express feelings about a future event

(定型文)
I'm dreading going back to work.
 What is something that you are looking forward to or dreading?

Any plans for the weekend?
 I'm cramming for the history test next Friday.   
You're not worried about that, are you?
 Yes. Really worried. I'm dreading getting questions about the kings of France.
 I can't remember any of their names or when they were born.
If you want, I can go through it all with you on Sunday.
 Really? Thanks.  
cram 詰め込む cram school 塾
go through 通り抜ける 経験する 調べる 覚える
all with you ずっとあなたと

+noun
I'm looking forward to the Dallas Spartans game on Friday.
I'm dreading my dental appointment tomorrow.




(定型会話)
What are you doing this weekend?
 I'm going to
 I'm looking forward to
 But, I'm dreading



0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿