2017年1月15日日曜日

現在形(段取り・打合わせ)

ここであなたの出番です。This is where you come in.


結婚式のスピーチ
You need to be at the reception hall when it opens at 11:30.
After everyone is seated, the MC asks the guest of honor to make a speech.
After that, the dinner begins.
During the dinner, more people are asked to make a speech.
This is where you come in, Mary.
You are number two on the list.
When the MC introduces you, go up to the microphone in the front of the hall and make your speech.
Could you give me a copy of your speech?
I'll translate it and give it to the MC.

MC: master of ceremony 司会、進行役

Okay. Let me make sure I've got it right.
I need to be at the reception hall when it opens at 11:30.
After everyone is seated, the MC asks the guest of honor to make a speech.
After that, the dinner begins.
During the dinner, more people are asked to make a speech.
This is where I come in.
I'm number two on the list.
When the MC introduces me, I go up to the microphone in the front of the hall, and make my speech.
Is that right?
And I can give you a copy of my speech.
Thank you for offering to translate it.


公園でのボランティア
So every other Monday morning at 9:30, we get together at Donguri Park. 隔週月曜の朝
First we work on the flowerbeds. 花壇
We pinch off the dead flowers, then weed and water the flowerbeds. 花がらを摘み取る
除草 水やり
And then we rake the leaves and put them in plastic bags. 落ち葉を熊手で集め ポリ袋
We finish up by 11 o'clock and go home. 完了する
So every other Monday morning at 9:30, they get together at Donguri Park.
First they work on the flowerbeds, they pinch off the dead flowers, then weed and water the flowerbeds.
And then they rake the leaves and put them in plastic bags.
They finish up by 11 o'clock and go home.

The award ceremony starts at 1 p.m. 表彰式は1pmにスタートします。
First, there is a speech from the principal. 先ず校長の挨拶があります
Then there is a congratulatory speech from the guest of honor. その後、主賓から祝辞があります。
Then at 1:30, the awards are handed out. その後、1時半から賞が手渡されます
This is where you come in, John. ジョンさんにはここで登場願います。
Read out loud the certificates of achievement for the first to third place awards.
1位から3位までの表彰状を読み上げてください。

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿