2021年2月18日木曜日

Autumn Leaves

Look at the leaves! They've started changing colors.

 Awesome! I love the warm colors of the autumn leaves. They let me forget about the cold temperature.

I check the autumn foliage forecast on my phone. It shows us the best time for viewing leaves nationwide.

 Next weekend I'm going to visit some of the local parks famous for their colored leaves.

I recommend the illumination events in the botanical gardens. The illuminated maple leaves are beautiful.

 Thanks for the recommendation. I think ginkgo trees are also stunning in autumn.

I agree! You should also check out the gorgeous ginkgo avenue near out office, too!



change colors 色付く

autumn foliage 紅葉 foliage フォウリッジ n)草木の全部の葉

nationwide 全国的に

maple メイプル n)モミジ 

ginkgo ンコウ n)イチョウ

stunning ニングadj)素晴らしい、見事な

avenue 並木道


0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿