2020年3月1日日曜日

Sorry for the late.

《Small Talk》
I'm well, thanks.
I'm in working out for an upcoming marathon

《TO GUEST TEACHERS》
Did you have any trouble finding your way here?
この場所は分かりにくくなかったですか?
No, it was easy enough to find. The traffic was also smooth on the way here, so everything has been fine.

《INTRODUCE MYSELF》
Tell me about your self. Describe yourself. How would you describe yourself? Tell me a little about yourself.

Tell me how you think other people would describe you.
他の人なら貴方のことをどのように言うでしょうか。

What are three words that describe you?
あなたを3語で言い表すなら、何になるでしょうか?

I'm came over from Yokohama.




《IN THE BEGINNING》




As I recall
As I recall, you are from...  確か、あなたは...の出身
more than
You are more than welcome!  あなたは大歓迎です!
Thank goodness!
Thank goodness you're here. 来てくれてよかった。


what do you think of
How do you feel about Japanese corporate culture.
How do you like

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿