2020年3月24日火曜日

Has anything in your lifestyle changed since coronavirus outbreak?

(preparing the lesson)
Has anything in your lifestyle changed since coronavirus outbreak?
Has anything in your lifestyle changed since you moved to Japan?
Has anything changed since you move to Japan?

The 2020 Tokyo Olympic Games are going to be postponed amid the coronavirus pandemic.

Medical exparts say outdoor activeties such as hiking, jogging and bike riding at parks are safe as long as you're not doing it in groups.

They advises people to stay 6 feet away from others to avoid possible infection.
Prince Charles tests positive for coronavirus.

I got some water in my ear. I'm trying to get rid of it but it doesn't work.

I have hay fever. My nose is running and my eyes itch like crazy.
like crazy めちゃくちゃに

Nobody knows the future. 未来のことは誰にもわからない。
Gym/The Work out class, The studio exercise class has been canceled.



(after the class)
I have three kids. I'm a big help in population decline.
depopulation⇔population increase
There is hand sanitizer even in a mountain hut. mountain lodge
通知表 US) a report card  UK) a school report
He doesn't get good grades on his report card/school report this term.
All schools nationwide have been closed.
in my house every day is sports day.
The people living below us will make a complaint.





0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿