2023年2月15日水曜日

a morning person

Hello there. I'm "K" as in Kazuhisa. Just call me "K".

I live in Yokohama with my family. I have three young children. I enjoy being a dad. They have already grown up though. So, Now, they don’t hang out with me. So, I have started enjoying 'me time' by doing such as running, swimming, and hiking.

For that, I need to make good use of early in the morning. I'm a sort of early riser (a morning person) like senior citizens (the elderly) lol. So, I prepare to "age well" lol. Anyway, I wake up (ealy morning) and go running or swimming first thing. Ater that, I feel as though that (working out early morning) sets me up for the day. You know, they say, the early bird catches the worm. That's all for now.

I compete in marathon and triathlon to live a fulfilling life and lead heathy life (one).

worm  ウァ-ム n)ミミズ

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿