2023年2月20日月曜日

What do you like doing in your free time?

These days, I've been trying to get more exercise, so I play a lot of sports and do outdoor activities in my free time. Hiking is a recent favorite.

Why do you do those activities?

At first, my motivation was to get in shape and be healthy, but I've realized that I really enjoy being outside too.

How much free time do you have on weekdays?

That varies a lot. On some busy days, I don't have any free time. On days with lighter work, I often have a few hours free.

Is there anything you'd like to change about how you spend your time?

Not especially. I think I'm using my time well. That said, I'm sure I'll want to try new things soon. I'm always getting into new hobbies.

vary  /'veæri/'veri/'veæri/ ヴェリ ヴァリ  v)変わる、異なる  varies
That varies a lot  時と場合によります、さまざまですね
That said,  とはいえ、、、



0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿