2023年2月27日月曜日

at a clothing store

When it comes to the size of clothes, I continuously complain about it.
I'm a bit tall and thin, also have a long arms. 
There are not just the right size for me.

clothes 服
clothing 衣料品

salesperson
clerk  /klαːk/ /klɜːrk/ n)店員、事務員 sales clerk

casual ⇔ formal
tight ⇔ buggy
plain ⇔ flashy
stylish
dress
comfortable
silky

肯定文・疑問文(肯定的な返答を期待している場合)には something を使う
I want something casual. 
Do you have something formal?

否定文・疑問文には anything を使う
I don’t want anything buggy.
Do you have anything plain?

否定を強調したい場合は肯定文で nothing を使う
(I want) nothing flashy. 派手なのはありえない 派手なのは絶対欲しくない

look for
shopping for clothes
can fit or not

似合う
You look good in blue/T-shirt
blue colors/T-shirts look good on you. 

曖昧な説明
You want to give a vague description.
vague  adj)曖昧な、はっきりしない、ぼんやりした
description n)表現、描写

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿