2023年2月1日水曜日

Hey, a newcomer!
It's been a long day today, right?

About the morning swim.
I was thinking of going for a swim tomorrow, but I decided not to.
Actually, I have a slight cold.
Maybe, I'll go there on Friday.

It's been the dinner time.
Stir-fried pork with ginger that is one of my favorite meals.

I'll enter the marathon of the riverside this coming Saturday.
The location is the nearest field from my workplace, in case.

Enjoy running at night.
Running 30K needs to recover from being worn out.
Plus, I have a slight cold.
So, I won't run tomorrow and the day after tomorrow.
Both are going to be a good rest.

It's actually about booking a hotel of the Nagano city marathon that I was telling you last time.
It's already February.
Like I promised, in this evening, I was booking a hotel I told you before.
So, don't worry about it.

The location of the hotel is 1.5km away from JR Nagano station.
The place of the Marathon is 3.0km away from the hotel.
We can walk or take a local train there.

About...  ~についてですが

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿