2023年2月13日月曜日

幸運にも

be lucky enough to...

I was lucky enough to meet British rock music, when I was a junior-high. It's early 1980s. I was really young and completely inspired by that, also English language.
After I graduated university, My first overseas travel was to Thailand. At first, I stayed in a guest house in Bangkok, the cost was about only $3. The guest house got a large number of young people including me from around the world. Majority of them used English to communicate everything. At that time I wasn't able to speak English at all. So, I felt inspired to speak English again.
After that, I determined to study little by little. It's almost 30 years since then.



It's almost 30 years since then, after going to the first overseas trip in Thailand, I felt inspired to speak English at all. 


0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿