2019年10月24日木曜日

It's quietest on Wednesday mornings

7c-40 Superlatives without "the"

It's best to see it early in the morning. (名詞を修飾していないのでtheが付かない)
When's the best time to visit a sightseeing spot near you? (名詞を修飾している)
 superlative adj)最高の  n)最高の,(文法)最上級  サパァーラティブ スパァーラティブ
 "Richest" is the superlative of "rich".   "Worst" is the superlative of "bad".

H:I live in.... K:Oh, you do? I sometimes go there. Do you know any good restaurant near you?
a good ramen shop

A:I went to the new Mannier exhibition on Sunday.
B:Yeah? I love Mannier. How was it?
A:I'm not sure. It was so busy I could't get near the paintings.
B:That's too bad.
A:I spoke to the woman at the ticket counter about it and she apologized and  gave me a refund. She recommended coming back on a weekday. Apparently, it's quietest on Wednesday mornings.
  
  exhibition n)展覧会 エクセジョン
  painting n)絵 ィンティング
  apologize v)あやまる  アラジャイズ
  refund  n)返金 ファンド v)返金する リファンド 
  apparently adv)見たところ アアレントリー

  

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿