2021年6月23日水曜日

TOPICS

My eyes aged.
Japan's top court says forcing couples to share surname is constitutional.
I thought she was eligible.
Did you hear about the athlete who is transgender. She competes in weightlifting taking advantage of men's physical strength. 
It's fair to say that English is hands down the best global language.
I reckon English is the world's favorite language. 
It's no longer always mandatory to wear masks outdoors.
It's about time to ease restriction. リスリクション
Can I take a look?
A British medical journal has called for a global conversation about what to do with the Tokyo Olympics set to open next month amid the coronavirus pandemic.
It's impossible to hold the games given the development of the pandemic.
It can't be 100% safe despite government wants us make believe.
IOC and Japanese government are only thinking about the financial profits and they don't care if people die. It's complete opposite of the Olympic sprit.
The humidity can cause molding. モーディング
The only good thing about COVID-19 is that air pollution has gone down worldwide.
I'm not much of a runner/swimmer.
I came for a visit.
Yeah, those are the big one.
I get by on a seven-year-old's vocabulary of English.
from miles around.



0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿