2021年6月28日月曜日

Self-Introduction

Not too bad, can't complain. Just give you a bit of my background. I'm Kazu. I was born and raised in this neighborhood/Tokyo. There are five people in my family in the place called Yokohama that is the suburb of Tokyo. Now I live away form them in order to caring my frail mother. It can be tough going sometimes. I know we must to be kind to elderly/senior citizen, but once in a while I'm easily upset to her. In that case, I always think that I shouldn't have done that. Yeah, actually she is a kind of mild dementia...Anyway..




Just give you a bit of my background. My name is Kazu. I was born and raised in this neighborhood of Tokyo that is so huge. As I grew up, it felt like, everything is small, cramped and stiff everywhere, everything. Then I thought the suburb became so attractive, fresh air, more space, lush greenery, peaceful and quiet, thing like that. 
I enjoy being a dad of three young children. 5 people in my family in Yokohama. But now away from them as caring my mother.
I make a living off/out of construction. I'm an old hand at building a house.
The things I like doing are connecting with outdoors through the sports such as trail running, wild swimming and other life adventures. It can bring mental as well as physical health benefits.
Also I enjoy studying English. More or less, it's been nearly 40 years since junior high. But even now, I get by on a seven-year-old's vocabulary of English. 

stiffティッフ adj)堅い、堅苦しい、精神的に窮屈な

Outdoor Activities
Long story short. I like connecting with the outdoors through the sports such as trail running, wild swimming(it's called open water swimming) and other life adventures. Then I enjoy the spiritual journey of race events. but over the past a year, you know, most of races have been canceled. i feel, now, my body is getting old...anyway, it can bring mental as well as physical health benefits. We call it green and blue therapy. That's (about) it!
Swimming, which means floating on the water, helps me relax from bipedal walking all day long.
It made me a healthier, happier person.

bipedal バイピ-ドル バイダル= biped イペッド adj)二足の

"forest bathing" is NOT English                  
trail runner

outdoor ウトドアー adj)野外の
outdoors アウトアーズ n)野外 adv)野外へ
physical フィジカル adj)身体の・肉体の
spiritualリチュアル adj)精神の・魂の
mental メンタル adj)心の・精神の⇔physical
therapy セラピー n)治療 複)therapies


My Job
Long story short. I'm an old hand at building a house. My father was a carpenter. So I ended up working as a contractor of housing. I believe it's essential that we work away.


ENGLISH
I reckon English is hands down the best global language, learn about different culture, date more people, and exercise my brain.








0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿