2021年6月27日日曜日

We need to finish one project by end of this month.
We need to have one project finished by end of this month.

I need to have my hair cut.  cutはpp 床屋で切る
cut my hair は自分で切るニュアンスがある
Where do you go for your haircut ?
I usually just get one of those $10 haircuts.






app
flier

How does it work? 
What’s the ....... and how does it work? 
I need help right now.
Anything would be fine to me but seafood paella.
 I don't feel like cooking today.
Yeah but sometimes I don’t feel like running.

let
 this app lets you choose from any restaurant in the area .
I hope dad will let us stay up late tonight.
You can't open the jar? let me try
 let me know if you need help.
 let me know if Friday works for you 
I'll let you know as soon as I get any news
 my brother won't let anyone else drive his new car .

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿