2023年9月3日日曜日

~しようと思うんだけどどう思う?
What do you think of me taking a yoga class.

それとこれはどういう関係があるの?
but, what does that have to do with it?

   R: Dad can we order a pizza for dinner?
   D: Sure, but I was going to cook something.
   R: Grandma and Grandpa are coming here tomorrow.
   D: I know, bur what does that have to do with it?
   R: Mom wants to keep the kitchen clean.
   D: All right. Hey, Roxy, what do you think of me taking a cooking class?
   R: Why? You already know how to cook.
   D: I want to learn Japanese cooking.
   R: Oh, Mom would love that.

どう思いますか?
I'm going to invite in some cryptocurrency. what do you think?

私がそうするとしたらどう思いますか?
I'm going to dye my hair pink. What do you say if I did that?

そうしていいと思いますか?
I'm going to ask for some time off. Do you think it's all right to do it?

やり過ぎだと思いますか?
I'm going to complain to the manager.
Do you think I'm going too far?

過剰反応していると思いますか?
Do you think I'm overreacting?

正当な行為だと思いますか?
Do you think that's justified?

I'm going to leave my car here overnight. Do you think it's all right to do it?

I'm going to throw away my son's video games. Do you think I'm going too far?

What do you think of me going back to school? I want to get a master's degree.

cryptocurrency /'krɪptəƱkʌrənsi/ /'krɪptəƱkɜːrənsi/ n)暗号通過
master   n)主人・達人・修士

21 Aug 2023 Monday


0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿