2023年9月25日月曜日

Yeah, I could say, 
why must you be so negative all the time?
ネガティブな人に向けて,どうしていつもそんなに不定的でなくてはならないの?

J: How did you like the onsen in Japan?
F: The water was too hot.
J: It felt fine to me.
F: Androids should not take the baths. We were in danger of rusting.
J: Why must you be so negative all the time?
F: I am not negative. I am just stating a fact.
J: Give it a rest, will you Frankie? We are trying to become more human.
F: Oh I see. In that case, it was relaxing.
J: Really?
F: Yes, I am being positive.

rust   n)鉄さび=iron rust
state   n)状態・ありさま v)述べる・公言する


Undesirable Habits
O: Hey guys, do you have any undesirable habits?
D: Well, I have been known to occasionally leave my socks on the floor.
R: Oh, You are being a bad influence on David.
O: Oh, It's seems like that?

undesirable   /,ʌndɪ'zaɪərəbl/ adj)望ましくない・不快な


18 September 2023 Monday

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿