2020年5月30日土曜日

What's the current COVID situation in Canada?
What is the situation like in Japan?

Many major firms continue to push remote work.

be hungry/eager for
I'm hungry for the gym reopen.
eager ーガァー adj)熱意に満ちた

The store has reopened=The store is no longer closed.
open 動詞・形容詞 close 動詞  closed 形容詞(過去分詞)

I'm a gym lover/fan/a fan of (I'm a big fan of ...)
I'm a dog lover 愛犬家
I'm a dog person 猫か犬のどちらかといえば犬 のニュアンス

hold up  (部屋などに)閉じこもる/隠れる/(動物が)冬ごもりする
People are getting tired of holding up at their home.
When the weather turns bad, I like to just hold up at home and take a prefab meal out of the freezer.
Once my train line was stopped due to heavy snow, so for a couple of hours, I was holed up in a coffee shop waiting for it to start again.

prefab プーファブ(prefabricated)  adj)前もって作られた、既成の

grace グイス adj)(形や動きなどの)優美さ、優雅な
My grace period was before getting married. 

shotgun marriage/wedding できちゃった婚
Many people had a shotgun marriage.

In marriage 結婚に関して
the mind before the body 身体の前に気持ちを好みなさい
do thou be wise 人は賢く  
thou ザァウ 代名詞 youの古語
prefer the person before money お金より人を好み
virtue before beauty 美しさの前に美徳を好み
virtue ヴ-ァ チュウ- n)美徳








go and hang out 外出して遊ぶ
It's a perfect day for going and hanging out.

bucket list
Speaking English well is in my bucket list.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿