2020年5月21日木曜日

I wonder why they do that

7a-15
Hey, Have you ever heard of the cheese-rolling festival in England?
  Cheese rolling? What's that?
Well, they roll a big, round piece of cheese down a really steep hill, and then lots of people chase after it.
  You're kidding. Do you know why they roll the cheese?
I'm not sure, but I think it has something to do with farming.
at Cooper's Hill, near Gloucester in England



Tomorrow is another day
The other day I purchased a textbook, this one, as lending for free has been canceled. 
I wonder why I devoted a lot of money and time for studying English.


Which one do you think is better, video call lesson or in person(face-to-face)?

Has anything in your lifestyle changed since COVID-19 outbreak?
As for me, tokunikawaranai except my young children

It's overcast all this week. I haven't made much progress on work.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿