2020年6月1日月曜日

6月が始まった




end/finish early 早く終わる
My kids school has just restarted/reopened today.
School ended early today.

have/get mixed feelings/emotions (about it) 複雑な心境
I have mixed feelings about whether I should put my kids into school or stay them home.
People tend to have mixed emotions when they finally do.
A combination of positive and negative feelings is mixed feelings. Such as "I have mixed feelings about this job change: anticipation and anxiety".
anticipation
anxiety






In west of Japan city, some students at a city-run elementary school are infected with COVID-19.

高校は来週から

妻はリモートワーク


Marathon and other such events have been canceled.

報道されているけど

あなたのcurrent situationは?

close to
Nova is close to my house.
My office and Nova are close.

What comes to mind when you hear Japanese culture?

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿