2020年6月2日火曜日

近所/出身/この辺り
I'm not from around here. この辺りの出身ではありません。

take up 始める、着手する
I've taken up studying about the UK.

look up 調べる
I look up about the UK these days. So Can I ask you something?
What does "headstrong" mean? I'm not sure. Why don't you look it up on the Net?

What's so special about...?   ...の特徴は何ですか?
What's so special about Englishmen?
What makes Englishmen unique?
What's so special about Japanese people are that we do not shake hands and hug each other.....But... There are many perverts in packed trains. 日本人の特徴は、握手しないしハグもしないからね。。。でも痴漢はたくさんいるよ。満員電車に。
pervert ァ- ヴァー ト n)変質者、痴漢

hooked on 夢中だ
Over the past few years I've been hooked on endurance sports such as running and swimming, also hiking is my things. But all of marathon and other such events have been canceled due to COVID.

COVID-19
So far, the people around me like my family, friends and co-workers have not been diagnosed with the Coronavirus and are doing well.
diagnoseイグノウズ v)診断する

USA
In the states, over 100,000 people passed away.
Shakeing hands and hugging each other cloud get infected with COVID.
Shakeing hands and hugging each other cloud make them infect with COVID.

UK
I recall a taxi driver. He's the one gotten COVID-19 from a passenger who spit on his or her face.
And then a taxi driver passed away.
spit スッツ v)つばを吐く spit-spit(spat)-spit(spat)

English/Scottish スティッシュ/Welsh ェルシュ/Northern Irish イリッシュ
Englishman/Scotsman スッツマン/Welshman/Irishman




















0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿