2022年11月17日木曜日

the sudden request

⦅フネさんからの急なお誘い⦆

打ち明ける/秘密/大食い
Sounds good to me, especially all-you-can-eat there.
Do you think it's about time to reveal my secret as a big eater?
Let me think about it.

急な話/急ぐな/時間はある/それまで/最小催行人数/なんとかする
Anyway, that's too sudden, I guess, but no need to rush. We have plenty of time until then
Speaking of the minimum number of the party after the race, as you mentioned, she will probably get it done somehow. Don't worry about it. You can check it out on her post of Facebook.

somehow ム ハウ  adv) どうにかして・なんとかして

人がイベントに集まらない/~と同様に/蓋をあけてみたら/予期せぬ/参加者/協力する/~してからでも遅くはない/~なので(理由:聞き手が知っていること)/仲間
You know what, not many people would participate in the Christmas event, just like "ocean swim" in Hayama and "mile reray" in Shibu-kita, but it turned out that both events got unexpectedly plenty of guests lol. Now I'm thinking about supporting her, but it's not too late to get more information since we gonna see her or our mates tomorrow morning.

忘れるところだった/支払完了
I almost forgot! Now, I've completed the payment for the Himeji Marathon. Phew!

もりあげる/エントリーしない
You feel good, Hana?
I've decided to take part in the Christmas event to get them excited for the race, or rather the party of all-you-can-eat, and also not to enter the race of Mt Nokogiri. Is it alright with you?

If so, until noon today, we have to text on her post in FB and also enter the race of solo 20K without the party through the website of Runnet until midnight. You got it?

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿