2022年11月18日金曜日

get one's energy back

⦅疲れた身体で週末に向かう金曜日⦆

体調がよくなってきた/疲れがとれる
You remind me. The deadline for running tomorrow along the riverside might be 5 PM.
Today I couldn't wake up on time. I was really tired in the morning, but I feel getting much better now. I think swimming is good for getting our energy back. 

(たとえ)でも~
I'm happy to hear that. Anyway, just wanna tell you, now I signed up for a 30K UP-RUN event in Akabane for tomorrow. Can we meet at JR Akabane station North Gate/Exit at 9 am tomorrow? (The start time is 10 am for 30K) JR is faster than subways, even though subway station is closer.

リクエストに応じて
To accommodate your request, tomorrow we gonna go with Tonkatsu Restaurant.
go with ...  ~によく合う、~を選ぶ(=pick/choose)、~に同調する、~に身をまかせる
accommodateモデイト v)[...に適させる]もてなす、適応させる、受け入れる

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿