2022年11月21日月曜日

feel free to...

⦅多くのビスケッツメンバーが湘南国際に出場⦆

~の話だけと/出席表/驚いたことに/気兼ねなく~できる
Good afternoon, how are you feeling?
It's about Biscuit's website.
I thought you've already seen the attendance sheet for the event that is going to be held on the day before "Shonan Marathon".
Amazingly enough, a lot of members are going to run there.
So, I commented that "Why don't we get together to have a drink after the race?". 
I guess it's a good chance to see all.
Do you have any members that you feel free to contact with? 

attendance
attendance sheet
sheet
chart
table

驚いたことに
surprisingly/to my surprise/surprisingly enough(意外にも・十分に驚いたことに)
Amazingly enough/unexpectedly

I don't know anyone but Tsan and Osan.
I'm not sure, Tsan has a lot of connections in biscuits, but he is easy to talk.
Let us ask him at first. Will you?
Thank you. I appreciate it.

助かります/それで進めて下さい
That will be a big help.
Let's go ahead with it.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿