2022年10月22日土曜日

It’s great to be here. 
(I’m) glad to be back.
I didn’t come for a while.

My name is K as in Kazuhisa.
I was born and raised in a little town Komazawa in crazy Tokyo.
neighborhood

My field is construction.
I work for myself as a local contractor building a house.

It’s nearly 25 years since then. 
Time fries.

Now quite a middle-aged man I am.
That makes me to be health conscious over the past a few years.

I have exercise habits such as running, swimming and riding a bike to compete triathlon.
These days I have more time to train/do workout all such things day by day paying no attention to my job.

Now there is a rumor that my boss is going to fire me.
But you know luckily, I’m the boss.

This is the punchline.
That’s all for now.

born      bear-bore-born
raised      raise-raises-raised
punchline n)ジョークのオチ

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿