2022年10月13日木曜日

What's your memories of summer this year?
Would you share your memories of summer this year?
Did you have a good time on your vacation? 

I did. I made some really good memories.
I've been to Northan Japan Alp four times this summer.

flashback フラツシュバック n)突然思い出すこと flashbacks n)思い出
   I just had a flashback to our vacation last summer.
 One day during work I got sudden flashbacks from my days in high school.
reminisce
recollection
look back on 振り返る

He had many sad memories of being in the war.
I have very fond memories of my father.
Think back to memories of my school days  学生時代の思い出を振り返る
A memory from when I was a new employee   新社員の頃の思い出
I kept my old pencil case as a memory from my school days   思い出として学生時代の筆箱をキープした
Talk about old time   思い出話をする


fond


0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿