2015年3月16日月曜日

grade

I'm new here.


1st grade/7th grade/10th grade
Is your grand child in 7th grade or 8th grade?
When I was in 10th grade I used to go to school by train.
What grade are you in?
What grade are your children in?
My nephew(niece) is gonna start an elementary school next month.
Is your grand child gonna start a junior high school next month?
When my youngest child finishes a high school I'm gonna take a trip around the world.
My oldest son is gonna start a college soon.
Do you have any relatives starting or finishing a school soon?




grades
Did your parents care about your grades?
All my cousins get good grades.
My younger sister got better grades than I did.
Did you get good grades in high school?
 No, I only got good grades in my favorite subject PE.


This is a little something for you/from me.
You aren't going to play a trick on me, are you?

graduation ceremony


UNIVERSITY
I'm in the department of journalism.


0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿