2015年4月6日月曜日

会話(質問する)

What do you do for fun?
Do you ever get stressed out?
What's your hometown like?

Vehicle
Do you fly often? Do you take the train often? Do you drive the car often?
How many hours is it from Tokyo to Sydney?

How do you spend new year?  How did you spend new year in China?
Did you do any sports in high school ?
How's your business going ?
Do you take the train often?

What was(is) it like 〜ing ?

What does he mean ?
Do you exercise often?






manage to  困難な事を成し遂げた場合に発する)どうやって~したの?
困難/努力)How did you manege to lose weight?
簡単/お金)How did you buy a sports car?
How did you win a gold medal in swimming? How did you become good of cooking?
How can I reduce my stress.
How did you manege to pass the exam so quickly?




●助言
How can I lose weight?
I recommend...
You should....
It helps(pays) to hane a good trainer. OK. I'll do that nezt time. I'll try that.
It helps(pays) to make investments as early as possible.








0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿