2015年4月6日月曜日

会話(自己紹介)

NAME
Hello, I'm Kazu. I'll be your driver today.
By the way, I'm Kazu. 申し遅れましたが私はカズです。
I'm just an ordinary lonely middle aged.










Anyway,




I'd like to make friends with you all. みなさんんと友達になりたい。
REASON
It's not easy to book on the day.






Place to live
I live in south-west Yokohama. It's called "Totuka" district.
Some people say that Totuka is not Yokohama.
That means the outskirts of city.




I live in south-west Tokyo area. It's called "Yokohama" district.
Have you ever heard of that?
What do you associate "Yokohama" with?
It's on the way home.









SPORTS
I like sports.
I like playing sports such as tennis and golf.
And also enjoy cycling, in-line skating and skiing with my kids.
I just wanted to tell you what,
Last April, I enjoyed skiing for the first time in 25 years.
Tonight I'll have a make-up lesson. I missed lots of lessons one last month. 

I like playing sports.
As you know, in Japan many middle-aged men play golf. So do I.
But I think many golf players are just to be sociable including me.
I prefer playing tennis.
DAD
I have 3 kids. 2 boys and 1 baby girl.
I enjoy being a dad.



0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿