2021年10月23日土曜日

What do you do for work?
I work in construction field.
I run my own business, 
I wear all the hats.
I'm the entrepreneur
I'm the one who's in charge of the business.
I run a business.
I'm having a hard time finding a work life balance, so I think I'm going to look for something in a different field soon.
I help students learn English and speak with confidence. It's my dream job. I feel pretty lucky. But I have to be careful to avoid burning out. Oh, that's awesome, but I understand. 
Well good luck with your work.
I'd like to boost my confidence.


entrepreneur アーントレプレナー n)起業家・請負人 語源:フランス

What's that like?
What's it like to be a nurse in the hospital there days?
Well, I like the doctor I work for, but it's just been really intense lately and it's not my dream job. I really want to be a photographer for foster and animals and help them to find a new home. That's what I would love to do. I'd love to get into photography. 

What's that like, with a lot of juicy details that can further the conversation more. 
snowball the conversation

Where are you working there days?

What's your dream job?

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿