2024年9月5日木曜日

About Triathlon

Can you tell me about your experience with triathlon?
I have been participating in triathlons for the past few years.
It's a challenging yet rewarding sport that combines swimming, cycling, and running.

That's impressive!
What motivates you to compete in triathlons?
I am motivated by the thrill of pushing my physical limits and the sense of accomplishment that comes with completing a triathlon.

What is your training routine like for a triathlon? 
My training routine includes swimming, cycling, and running sessions throughout the week. I focus on building endurance and improving my overall fitness level.



throughout   /θruː'aƱt/ 前)~を通して・~のすみからすみまで
focus /'fəƱkəs/
endurance /ɪn'dƱrəns/
overall /,əƱvər'ɔːl/ adj)全体にわたる・総合的な・全般的な
fitness /'fɪtnəs/ n)健康状態
level /'levl/

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿